We are looking for someone licensed in NC and SC with a proven track record and ability to convert calls into clients. Someone who can handle 1-3 additional closings per month with the help of a team. You need to be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic to reach your full potential with the support of our team.
Here is what The Baxter Team can offer you:
– Dedicated Listing and Closing Coordinators to guide your clients through a seamless transaction.
– A New Construction Specialist to assist buyers going through the new home building process.
– Minimum of 40-50 qualified leads per year.
– $12,000 per year marketing allowance to market yourself and your listings.
– Accountability with set office hours and weekly team meetings.
– The Power of RE/MAX – The most recognized brand in the industry.
– Support from agents with 15+ years’ experience.
Skills required include:
– Knowledge of the Indian Land, Fort Mill, and South Charlotte area.
– Excellent communication and client relations skills.
– Ability to negotiate and advise clients from list to close.
– Team player
- We are a high performing real estate team working mainly in Indian Land, SC. We are looking for a transaction coordinator that is detail oriented, pro-active, and a team player that has the drive to grow with us as we expand.
- Guide clients through the home buying or selling process.
- Prepare paperwork and information on comparable properties for listing appointments.
- Input listings into the MLS.
- Create brochures and other marketing materials.
- Schedule vendors such as photographer, inspector, repair contractors, etc.
- Be able to operate efficiently with a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Maintain constant communication with all relevant parties.
- Open and eager to learn new things and collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Excel at follow up, work with a strong sense of urgency, and have an eye for meeting deadlines
- Provide general office support.
- Excellent communication/calling and client relations skills.
- Detail oriented, with a commitment to “closing the loop” in all tasks.
- Must have the ability to stay on top of scheduling (closings, inspections, repairs, etc.) and variety of details that go into making sure each transaction closes successfully and on-time.
- Critical thinking to resolve issues.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have a thorough understanding of entire the real estate sales cycle including paperwork, MLS, zipforms, etc.
- Indian Land, SC
- Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:00 with flexibility to attend team events and work early or later depending on the needs of the team
- Salary based on experience